Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Weekly Weight Loss Check In

Given my history of yo-yo dieting and weightloss/weightGAIN I've decided this time to focus on a very reasonable goal of losing 1lb per week for the next year. When I hit 140lbs (down 40 from where I started) I am going to reduce my goal to .5lbs per week for what should be reasonable weight loss. Why .5-1lb a week? It seems this is the right amount with a small amount of exercise and a careful focus on calorie counting / low carb diet. This is also a way to maintain weightloss, which is the most important.

GOALS:
  1. 166lbs -- July 26, 2014 -- family visit and cousin's wedding
  2. 150lbs -- November 22, 2014 -- bridesmaid in friend's wedding (18 weeks away) 
  3. 120lbs -- October 17, 2015 -- my potential wedding date!!! (with a toned body!)
PROGRESS:


*unfortunately I had lost a good amount of weight prior to spiking again and was down to 155 when my boyfriend and I both had a series of illnesses that lead to eating a lot of milkshakes and chocolate (I know, bad idea!) That's not happening again, even if we do get sick.



No comments:

Post a Comment